23 July 2006

pray for me - or laugh at me - take your pick

I'm sitting here surfing the web having just decided to try "something new" that sounds highly entertaining and like a possible source of great embarrassment. pitch&putt. Don't ask me what it is - for I shall tell you when I get back - although I've heard that it's a shorter less serious version of a golf like game. Although all my Googling for what this is with pictures has been to no avail. Perhaps I shall provide some if my p&p party doesn't object to dorky pictures!

I'm sitting here giggling and grinning like a Cheshire Cat yet again at the prospect of something outside on a magnificent day that is utterly new to me.

I guess I should make sure I have sunglasses or the like so I might be able to see the ball... Yeah - that might be a good thing to do.

Pray for me to have good stories - whatever your version of good stories is - when I return! *blows kisses all hyper like*

No comments: