11 July 2006

back to seattle?

So, although I'm officially an Irish Immigrant who can work her washer on the first try and oven too - well, I'm flying back to Seattle in mid August (19 or 20). It's time I guess. It's a bittersweet return to the states that I'm very torn over. I didn't give Ireland the chance I wanted to as a place - and I was just starting to get used to living here and having fun in the process. So I'm very disappointed at that. On the other hand, I'm returning to amazing friends. The technical details are still WIP - but I'm not changing employers. Tis just time for me to go back to Seattle (sad and happy).

How do I feel? If you couldn't tell by now - I'm shocked, happy, sad, disappointed, looking forward to my friends and altogether just trying to make the best of it.

To my Seattle friends reading this, see you in a little over a month!

Update: My flight to the states gets me in on 8/21 in the evening.

No comments: