20 July 2006

office + music

If the office were always this chill and entertaining, I think Dublin might be able to convince me to stay. Y'see, the friends issue is overcome-able, but the office is a different story - since my work permit only allows me to work here in Ireland and that leaves me trapped. And it's not always like this... but when the cat's away, the mice will play one coworker just said as he skipped out a bit early - and I totally agree. Although the 4 people in my end of the office who were here today should never be left in the office without supervision - we're like a class of unfocused second graders - at least from my point of view. Hilarity abounds in bad jokes, procrastination, and talking. Good times.

In the meantime, I've gotten down to the work at hand (ok, so I'm writing a blog entry at the moment) and I look so silly sitting in my chair dancing to the same song on repeat..... for hours.... Smile...it confuses people is a great CD and I really like the first single off of it: I Wish I Were a Punk Rocker (with Flowers in My Hair). At least I've finally just put the iPod on shuffle and now I'm getting some good ol' Tegan & Sara. Ahhhh...... back to work - focus... forward... steady hold....

No comments: