01 May 2006

Thank you for shopping at M&S!


Thank you for shopping at M&S!
Originally uploaded by yvettemn.
I'm far too amused by my adventure today which included running through the rain to M&S for groceries (and a few other stops). I really need to acclimatize myself to the time change. Which means I should get to bed now. But I leave y'all with this hommage to M&S - for my coworkers fair - happy Monday!

Oh, and just in case you were wondering. When I learn to speak Gaelic (all you Americans think I'm coming home with an Irish accent - we'll see about that)... well, when I learn to speak Gaelic I'll be surfing Google in Irish! Yup, that's right - it detected my ip's location and asked me if I wanted to view the page in Gaelic.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you order a turkey with nominated day delivery to be picked up in store, paid by deposit? If you didn't buy a turkey, it really doesn't count ;-)

Unknown said...

I took a picture of a turkey - but it didn't come out well at all. Maybe because I was getting weird looks from my fellow shoppers so I did it quickly.

I think I'll just have to go back and make a wacky basket ;)

Oh, and I wonder how in store pickup will work when the customer needs grocery bags. They charge 0.15 per bag. Hrmmmm..... ;)

Anonymous said...

You also have to order a large shrimp plate, but only receive a small shrimp plate.

-Kevin

Unknown said...

Wacky basket!!