09 April 2006

what to pack?

I'm sitting in the LoveSac watching my RENT DVD. And I'm trying to figure out what to pack for Dublin. I keep going through these lists in my head so I figure it might be useful to finally write it all out. Y'see, it's harder than moving to Seattle since they won't pack everything. And it's also harder than going on a long vacation because the longest my vacation has ever been has been a month and then I knew what distractions and homie-nesses would be there. It's almost like when I did Semester At Sea and had to pack for 3 months to live on a ship - actually, that's a good analogy - and then I spent the entire summer planning for the trip and shopping and packing and making sure I'd be comfy.

So here we go, I'm going to start making my list. I have 3 weeks left (less than) until I leave. Box packers come on 4/26 and my flight leaves on 4/28. OMG!

No comments: