29 April 2006

Itty Bitty Combo Washer Dryer


Itty Bitty Combo Washer Dryer
Originally uploaded by yvettemn.
Welcome to Yvette's apartment. In exploring I noticed the obvious. It's a 2 bedroom, one bath, rather spacious by what I've seen in other European cities for an apartment. I was shown the fridge (college dorm room size for me) but I'd been warned that it would be small. After getting my very brief tour of the place, I started looking around to figure out what I'd need to make it habitable. I started in the kitchen. I opened up one of the cabinets - and voila - there was my washer/dryer. It's a miraculously tiny all in one machine under the counter in my kitchen. I'm staring at it and shaking my head. The Irish are going to say "silly American" about me - but there are some things that I'm lazy enough to like supersized so I don't have to spend all weekend washing things.

No comments: