02 August 2006

today's PSA: rotating baa-ing sheep are brilliant

I hear baa's coming down the corridor towards me as I sit at my desk after getting to work rather late this morning due to utter and extreme laziness. Yes, it is an Irishman walking towards my back corner of the office with a sheep - a sheep that baas when you rotate it. Wiggle the sheep: it baaas; rotate the sheep: it baaaas. Irishmen and their sheep.

I think I've finally found my niche in this office. It's rather perplexing to me because this is about the same amount of time that it took me to find my place in the Seattle office... however, now I'm about to leave Dublin. Hrmmm...... I sit here laughing all day long and working away at a nifty little project that keeps me both confused and happy. Maybe I'd even make friends here.

But at the same time, Seattle's still a good home for me. So who knows - life happens and I'll go with it - having spent the past hour listening to the gentleman who sits next to me mutter about another coworker being brilliant.... for his moooing and his rotating baaaaing sheep!

No comments: