25 August 2006

here & there

So, how many flights can I take in the month of Aug? I'm going to be up to 6 next Wed.

Y'see, I got in Monday night from Dublin, and tomorrow night I'm flying to Montana - because, well, that's just the way I am. I travel far too much. Except I'm very apathetic about packing at this point. My room looks like a bomb exploded through my suitcases since I never unpacked (at least I did laundry!). And I really really really don't want to pack.

So y'know what? I'm not going to - I'm going to pack only the necessary stuff tonight (toothbrush, ID, deoderant and a book) and the rest is getting tossed in the general direction of my rollybag in the morning. Means I have to get up early, but my body's still not on PST so this feels disgustingly late (hi, it's 7:15am to my body in some senses - my alarm would've been going off at this exact time exactly one week ago) so I think a 6am wake up will be easier than my delerious and grumpy stay up tonight.

Oh, and did I mention all my other planned vacations for the year? Yeah - I think if I could always fly the same airlines, I might've become platinum this year.

Here I come Montana!

No comments: