02 June 2006

Friday: Rugby in the Office

You wouldn't think an office full of 2 computers per person would encourage having me learn rugby in the middle of the very narrow corridor. Especially since I'm not athletic and part of that means my inability to catch. Football, sure I can kick and run - but catching? Rugby? All of this was instigated by my lovely French boss and Irish colleague who were all too amused to watch me get hit in the stomach the first time they threw the rugby football at me unaware....

Ahh - good times in the office.

More updates to come - I've been pretty boring lately, but life's picking up today since I've got travel travel travel coming up. First I'm off to London tonight and will be there through Tues morning - lots of exciting plans. Then Tuesday Amy arrives in Dublin and Wednesday we head up to Northern Ireland for 4 days. It'll be lovely to have a week off - especially since it's supposed to be 75 and sunny my entire stay in London. Skirts here I come!

No comments: