04 June 2006

teaser reminders

So, this is a teaser of my 2 days in London.... I wouldn't have posted it 'cept I'm sitting at a computer emailing it to myself so I'm going to be a tease!

So, let there be nonsequitors.

I want a beefeater teddybear; I saw Prince Charles; mounted marching band; Shakespeare in the Park - Taming of the Shrew; Globe Theater - Coriolanus; random hostel stuff; blisters; Kensington Gardens; Tower of London & Yeowman; my new British friends; the cute American boy I shared a blanket with tonight at the play (like I said, I'm a tease); friggin' heat; St Pauls & London Eye and why I hate heights; more church than in the past 2 years combined; there are loud drunk people behind me in my hostel.....

Ok - this is the stuff I know I need to write about.. One more day in London and then I fly back to Dublin and meet up with Amy so I can continue my vacation adventure.

I've definitely walked > 25 miles these past 2 days......

No comments: