12 October 2006

hi ho - hi ho - it's off on vacation I go

So, my wirlwind of one-trip-per-month commences. This weekend's 4 day installment is my flight to/from DC to visit a good friend there and go bask in mountainy glory with good hiking, pretty foliage, excellent company, good food, and yummy drinks to end the day in a fabulous hot tub.

Yes, I need a vacation. Work's been one lil' bundle of stress lately so I was looking at this vacation as the time that would never come. But it's here!!!

Ok, so I've gotta go tie up some loose ends from work but I'm all packed and just antsy to get on the plane now.

Pretty East Coast Foliage and great great friend - here I come!!!

Although I lack the ability to pack light. I always pack just what will fit in my suitcase and I decided since I ain't carryin' the puppy to not go with my carry-on-sized rollybag because of my need for toiletries. Meaning, I managed to bring more crap. Go me!

No comments: