19 February 2007

i'm not allowed to change color - only my hair is

So, I'm in Cancun with mom, except it's been a bit chilly..... As in much warmer than where we came from, but by no means go in the water weather. It's been overcast and windy windy windy. This needs to stop. Especially since tomorrow I'm jumping in the water regardless to go snorkeling and a lil' breeze won't stop me!

In other news, I have a few new best friends:
  • SPF30 so I don't change color to tomato (my hair can bleach if it'd like)
  • pina coladas - they're like alcoholic milk shakes
  • cheesey fries (gotta try to stay away from them! but yum)

What do the plans entail? Well, snorkelling and a boat ride to Isla Mujeres tomorrow. Then Wednesday we're going to some Mayan ruins on the beach - Tumul. Thursday and Friday damn well better be sunny so I can sit in the pool at the bar and swim around and read and lather myself in my best friend Coppertone.

Right now, I'm waiting for Mom to finish getting her free pedicure so I can go get mine.... what color shall my toes be? I never get pedicures so this should be entertaining - I've only had one before in my life. So I guess 2 things are allowed to change color: my toenails and my hair. My skin better stay basically pasty white though cause if it doesn't I'll be hurtin'.

No comments: