25 April 2008

Stuff Yvette Likes

Someone else posted in their blog items from the Stuff White People Like blog. I thought it was ingenious and went through the blog again to find all the stuff that applies to me! So here's the list in order from most applicable to least applicable to me from my point of view... The top 10-12 are pretty close - depending on the situation or whatnot. 
  1. Traveling (leaving tomorrow)
  2. Gentrification (look at my new house)
  3. Study Abroad (Semester at Sea)
  4. Dogs (puppy!)
  5. Outdoor Performance Clothing (I think between K2 and North Face I should own stock)
  6. Recycling (yup, I'm a recycler)
  7. T-shirts (woe is my closet)
  8. Indie Music (anytime)
  9. Apple Products (iPod, iPod Shuffle, MBP, MB, iPhone, iMac, iBook...)
  10. Bad Memories of High School (therapy please)
  11. Netflix (subscriber)
  12. Wine (drinking it now - mighty fine)
  13. Microbreweries (I live in the pacific northwest - of course)
  14. Bottles of Water (goes with the recycling - it's expected)
  15. Standing Still at Concerts
  16. Living by the Water
  17. Irony
  18. Farmers Markets (ironic since I don't go that often)
  19. Breakfast Places (ironic since I don't even eat eggs in egg forms)
  20. Grocery Co-ops
  21. Difficult Breakups (hehe!)
  22. Modern Furniture (look at my recent credit card bill - then you'll understand)
  23. Idea of Soccer
  24. Plays
  25. Expensive Sandwiches
  26. 80s Night
  27. Apologies
  28. Kitchen Gadgets
  29. Arts Degrees
  30. Having Gay Friends (but I do!)
  31. Bicycles
  32. Making You Feel Bad About Not Going Outside (I haven't been outside enough today... I even make myself feel bad!)
  33. Japan
  34. Diversity
  35. Organic Foods
  36. Being an Expert on Your! Culture
If you haven't read the blog - it's bloody brilliant!  Go read it!  And if you have then you'll know I'm pretty low on the scale with only choosing 36 out of the current 96 possibilities.

No comments: