17 June 2007

finger numbing reunion

Many things are running through my head right now... I mean, it is 1am so that's not particularly surprising, however.....

  • I'm hoping the EBAs guy can get in the dorm with heaven (aka Tuscany bread).
  • I don't know how much I drank, but I passed the point of embarassment HOURS ago.
  • I had at least 13 drinks even given the above comment
  • Reunion has been surreal.
  • I'm hungry.
So yeah, I'm at my 5th year college reunion scarily enough. It's what may be considered a unique experience, but I think of it as absolutely normal. Who knows?

A few people who registered are no shows (yes, I'm a stalker, but I was also the web master for this hijinks). One of these particular no-shows upsets me greatly.

There's not enough time to spend with the people I care about though. They're staying over in hotels and went "back" far earlier than I, thus I didn't get the chance to enjoy their presence more than a quick chat over dinner or what not. Then again, I've met a lot of other kick-ass people I didn't know I'd remember and even befriended some Significant Others who are not from here. So I guess it's all going well.

Yeah, I have wishes and dreams like every girl. Including that I wish I knew where my cell phone was (I fear it got left at the home of the $2 margarita which I have always been a big fan of and paid great homage to tonight...) However, it's MIA. Update cell phone located

In the meantime, cheers to the >1/3 of my class that made it to reunions. It was great to see everyone from some of my bestest ever friends to my freshman year roomie. I lost my embarrassment about my sobriety state when I realized most people were at least as drunk as I was if not more so. Then again, I did kill my knee falling down a gravel drive to the hill where we had dinner which is rather unfortunate.

But, it was worth it because this place is beautiful and so great to be back in. There's only one regret I have, and that's not ruining my weekend - it just makes me want to do it again under other circumstances.

Anyways, I shall wait for my Tuscany bread now. Cheerio!!!

No comments: