27 May 2007

I have a problem.

I have a shoe obsession.

The first step in resolving a problem is recognizing it. I have a shoe obsession. I'm not sure I want to fix this problem. Although having mentally planned out the shoes I'd like to take to the Philippines, I realized there's an average if 1 pair per day... and that's just NOT RIGHT. But I don't know which of the 8 pairs I'd cut - heck, if I cut one pair it's only to replace it with another since 9 pairs popped into my head.

Yes, it's true, I have more shoes than I know what to do with. The scary thing is that I wear them all as regularly as you can when you have a month's worth of shoes and some of them are out of season (winter boots are no longer necessary and flip flops are being worn after their winter hiatus).

But yes, a month before I travel I can already think of 8-9 pairs of shoes to bring with me.

I have a problem. Will Philippine Air let me check 2 suitcases so I can pack one with shoes?

No comments: